A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Mis-start

I rose quite early today, not much later than I do during the working week.

This would give me time to do some job hunting, some studying and work on the business venture (I should be having a conferene call later this evening).

Didn't have a totally clean shave though. The reason was I'd dropped my electric razor. Although there was no noticeable damage it would no longer work.

So I rushed into Oxford Street and bought a new one. I also bought a ladle, to give my life some sort of meaning.

No comments: