A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Experteer

I've just upgraded my membership of Experteer to Premium for the next three months.

Basically it's a site which claims that a lot of headhunters use it.

Yeah, right.

But I met a highly qualified job hunter at an Internations dinner and she said that it was effective.

I am not convinced as I would have thought LinkedIn and Xing would be as sufficient.

But I am finding the market tight for what I want to do. So, I will give it a go.

I've already made a note to cancel my subscription before they automatically renew it.


No comments: