A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dissing the enemy

In times of turmoil I turn to Cracked for some interesting reading which is often funny (I think they would like it to be always funny).

They had their usual articles of lists, one of which today, in its number 2 section, had the wonderful phrase: Well, you think, everyone knows that people who work in HR are jerks.

You think that's unfair? Then read this example.

And if you still think that these are valid reasons, or, in particular, handwriting analysis is a real science then go-away. I don't want you reading my blog. You probably work in HR anyway.

No comments: