A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Excuses, excuses

But they are good ones.

Three weeks ago I had a bad cold.

Two weeks ago my girlfriend visited me from the States. Whilst she was here the idea of job hunting never entered my head.

One week ago, after she left, I got another bad cold.

Still feel under the weather.

But, now that I am on my own again, I will get back to job hunting. And updating this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever will you do when she comes to live with you?

How will you two ever get anything done? ;)