A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Stats

Forgot to mark the 100th application but anyway,

from last year to yesterday I have:
  • made 124 applications
  • had 35 bites
  • and had six interviews

Normally I expect one in ten applications to result in a bite and one in ten bites to result in an interview. So I am, or the economy is, doing well.

Actually this is even better as I am applying to mainly countries (e.g. DACH) where English is not the first language.

So, I am doing well, except I don't have a job yet so "doing well" is meaningless.

No comments: