A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, June 03, 2011

Progress

The phone interview on Wednesday has resulted in me being invited to a face-to-face interview this coming Monday in Frankfurt.

Initially it was going to be at 3pm and I booked train tickets accordingly.

The agent then asked if I could instead meet them at 7pm.

Well the last feasible train back to Munich leaves just before 9pm. And that gets in at 1am.

Anyway a compromise was reached: we meet at the station at 7pm. The company should be able to get a meeting room there as it is a huge main station for the business/finance centre of Germany.


No comments: