A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Naughty

Someone is being a naughty blogger and not updating his site frequently.

Today I had a telephone interview for a job in Düsseldorf.

After the interview I phoned the agency who said they would contact the client: usual thing, interested etc.

I expected to hear back by the end of next week, as the interviewer had told me.

Anyway after talking to the agency they called back, about five minutes afterwards.

Before they could email the client, the client had called them: they want to interview me next week in Düsseldorf.

No comments: