A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mate

A friend suggested I send him my c.v. for his employer in Munich.

He actually suggested this several times but always in a pub-type situation so I always forgot.

Eventually he reminded me by Facebook IM.

I sent the c.v. and tomorrow I have an interview.

Over the weekend I printed off my c.v., a six-page Powerpoint presentation they had asked me for, and a Mind map of my career.

I'm not sure about the Mind map (it wasn't asked for) but maybe it will look good.

I am very grateful to my friend for his help but I am sad as he is now seriously ill.


No comments: