A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Silver

Last week was distressing in so many ways:

  • I still had a kidney stone which was causing discomfort and pain.
  • BA relegated me from Gold member status of their Executive Club frequent flyer scheme to Silver status.
  • SAS relegated me from Gold member status of their frequent flyer scheme to Silver status.
Why?

Because I've only made one flight this year.

I'm a global project manager damn it. I should be flying every week.

Instead I have to be grateful that I have a job.

Hmmm.

No comments: