A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Interviewed

Not much to write here but I'll carry on anyway.

This morning I went for the interview. It went well I think.

The interviewer, from the company's HR department, did tell me that they were interviewing others. He also said that I should hear back from them in about two weeks. I translate that into three weeks (we were speaking English, I'm just a justified cynic).

I didn't go into work afterwards. Instead I went through my personal Inbox and then went to the gym. It's nice going during the daytime but I fear I'll have plenty more opportunity to do that soon.

Anyway now I was going to job hunt for an hour but a meet-up with a friend has been brought an hour forward.

I must dash, you must stop reading this now.

No comments: