A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

it's not all startup activity

I've been mainly working on building this new business since I left my company (who are still paying me for a couple of months).

I put in a light hearted post in LinkedIn which attracted quite a few likes (including one from the co-founder of the Indian-part of the company I've just left).

And today a former VP in APAC asked me to send my c.v. to him.

I will, even though I want to give this business a go. You never know. It may even result in me taking an interim assignment.

No comments: