A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, June 26, 2015

It's a bit cloudy

The company to whom we will most likely outsource our IT infrastructure services (of which I currently the head) were very surprised to hear that Amazon Web Services was a cloud provider.

One of my colleagues advised them that AWS are the largest cloud hosting provider in the world.

We can't get it out of their heads that there is more to public cloud offering than server virtualisation.

Yesterday a senior recruitment company contacted me on LinkedIn to see if I was interested in working for a major company based in Munich.

Yes.

No comments: