A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Got cracking

So, what have I done since my last post?

I've ...

  • updated my c.v.-like details on LinkedIn and Xing
  • upgrade my LinkedIn membership from Basic (free) to Business. That is $25 per month which is a daunting amount.
  • upgraded my Internations membership from free to Albatross. That is a kinder €5 per month.
  • tried to update my c.v. on my own web site. It is rather out of date but I've forgotten the FTP address for it. I've contacted the host ISP about this.
  • Put a visible note on Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing and Internations to the effect that "TJHWNN is available for team and project management roles from Q4".

No comments: