A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Some more news

My boss had a quick work with me today.

Apparently they've given up looking for replacements for me and another contractor from within their organisation (they were obliged to continue looking).

That means I should be staying in Munich longer than April.

My liver will be so happy.

But I'll continue to update this blog. Why?

  • Well, they can't sign the new contracts straight away and things can go wrong (all good project managers are pessimists).
  • This is the ultimate job hunting blog after all so it will take more than a trifle thing like a job to stop me from updating it.
What do you mean, you've stopped reading this as it's never updated?!

No comments: