A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Keeping it open

Like most rational people in this world I prefer using openBC.

Although I haven't used it that much.

But on Thursday they're holding a networking event in Munich. Which is home to openBC (I think) and currently home to me (pretty certain about that bit).

So, yesterday and today I went through the list of attendees, seeing if there was anyone I should definitely look out for.

I found a couple of people from interesting companies.

It's actually quite an informal event (they say on their blurb) so no hard sell.

Actually I'm a bit short on business cards and haven't found any company who can create them here. No doubt they exist, I'll just have to look harder.

No comments: