A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Slight change

 Follows an abbreviation of an email exchange over a few hours today ...


Recruiter: "Hi TJHWNN, my client wants to interview over video for the role of Head of IT Operations and Infrastructure. Can you suggest some times."

Me: "Great - here are some times, plus, if they don't work look at my Calendly to see other free times and book me in [Calendly is awesome]"

"Thanks TJHWNN - um - the budget and the job spec has changed. They're now looking for an IT Systems Administrator. Would that be of interest?"

".... no ...."

"Thought not - didn't want to waste your time, let's connect on LinkedIn"


No comments: