A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Actually quick

I haven't been updating this blog much - s o r rey - so an update is appropriate.

Yesterday I had an interview for a freelance PM position. The recruitment agent, who accompanied me into the meeting because that's how it rolls in Germany, told me she hoped to have news by the evening or early this morning.

Yeah right. Companies, especially big ones, just aren't that quick. Especially in Germany.

Ummm. Actually in this case they were. I received an email from the agent yesterday evening and start on Tuesday.

No comments: