A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Slowly ...

... coming to an unpleasant realisation.

My group, comprising two teams, has been halved.

Or will be in a couple of months' time.

So during this coming week I have to, with the team managers, work out how we provide a service.

I am not sure we can provide the service the company will require.

And although I may secure more headcount there is a risk that they may have to compensate in other areas. See where this is going?

Today I sent my c.v. to a recruitment consultant I've known for a while.

And I also updated Monster.

A few years ago a friend told me that simply updating Monster generated a lot of interest.

Let's see.

No comments: