A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The "F" word

WARNING - This post doesn't include naughty words.

For some reason I like aimlessly looking at things, like Pinterest.

And I just saw one of there ever-so-cute* bon mots: "You don't realise how boring your life is until someone asks you what you do for fun".

And I realised my answer would include going to work.

Sad but true. Sure I do other fun things (um, drink and eat mainly) but I also try to, and often do, have fun at work.


*If you didn't recognise my sarcasm please stop reading this blog and delete it from your favourites folder and history - you are not worthy to read it. Your cooperation is appreciated.

No comments: