A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Homework

I'm helping a friend do Excel exercises for a company with whom she is undergoing recruitment assessments.

The exercises are pretty straightforward.

I'm also using it as an opportunity to get used to a new tablet.

A few weeks ago I tried out a Fujitsu slate but didn't like it.

Then I tried a Lenovo ThinkPad Nexus. Pretty good but a bit heavy.

And the little PSU caused interference on external monitors.

Yesterday I got my hands on a Microsoft Surface Pro.

You know what?

I think the says at Small & Flaccid have cracked it. L





No comments: