A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Good

Today I applied for five jobs.

Three were for the same freelance job advertised by different agencies. But they still count. And the job was right up my street.

Another job I applied for was brought to my attention by a former colleague and friend (still a friend if that sentence was misleading). Thanks Elliot.

It asked for bilingual German and English but I applied anyway.

I relayed this to Elliot, pointing out that I am not bilingual in those languages and he replied that I was never good at English. Bloody cheek.


No comments: