A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Tuna and pasta in a spicy tomato sauce

Yesterday one of my favourite recruitment consultants phoned me (favourite because a few years ago he recruited me for a job in Munich).

I had phoned him on Tuesday and sent him my c.v.

He said there were a few potential opportunities he was developing, some in Europe and a couple in New York.

Wow, that would be very good for me.

Obviously I would have to look at things like visas and healthcare. He didn't think getting a visa would be a problem at my level - which was nice to hear.

Anyway, he will get back to me.

Following the recent theme for post titles, guess what I had for dinner last night?


No comments: