A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Timing

I'm not unemployed but the feeling at work isn't good. There will be redundancies.

Lots.

Must be ready, update my c.v., actively network and survey job sites.

Must, must, must.

Yesterday one of my mobile phones rings. It's an agency in London. They're looking for project and programme managers with experience in Telepresence.

In other words, they're looking for me (I have project and programme management experience in Telepresence).

The timing might be good. Their client isn't ready just yet but may be they will be when I know, by the end of October, if I'm in the first round of redundancies.

I'll leave you now as I must check and maybe up date my c.v.

No comments: