A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Busy, slow today

Well, it was busy on the busy front:

  • I had another German lesson - good
  • I went to the gym - good
  • I actually did some research work for the Finnish business (but I'm not updating that blog just yet) - could be good
  • I setup my iPAQ which will very soon replace my old Palm T3 -bloody essential

But it wasn't busy on the job hunting front:

  • Today applied for no jobs. I didn't even look.

Bad, bad. Although I'm getting back into good habits (gym, language study) I must keep the momentum on job hunting.

No comments: