A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, September 10, 2018

One

After the week before's mega six applications I expected something good last week.

Obviously I was wrong and only managed to squeeze out one application. And that was on the Sunday when the week started.

Also, rather discouragingly, I received a lot of rejections from the previous weeks.

On the good side, however, I did get the final certificate (my grandfather's death certificate) needed to submit that I have Irish ancestry. The plan is that after the UK has committed economic suicide Brexited I can remain unemployed/amazingly successful as an entrepreneur in Munich.

No comments: