A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, January 01, 2015

A long time

As it's a new year it means that I have been in this company for 2.5 years.

Doing the same role.

OK, the company has grown a lot, shrunk a bit, and then grown a lot again: basically when I joined it was 100 people strong, a year later it was 400 and now it is 500 strong. With a good global presence.

But, one way or another, I don't tend to stay in companies too long. The longest was 3.5 years.

So, by July I should have been in the company for three years. Unless ...

No comments: