A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reasons ...

1. ... I might need another job:

The programme on which I am working has recently suffered over a 50% decrease in scope.

2 ... I really might need another job:

Sometimes I only get one work-related email a day.

3 ... I really need another job:

Yesterday I received a blue Lufthansa Miles and More card.

This means all my airlines loyalty cards are at the lowest level. No more privileges, no more upgrades.

Just over a year ago I had two gold cards and a silver one.

And I would fly to Beijing or Tokyo.

Now, I have to get special permission to take the train to Bad Homburg.

No comments: