A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Americans

I love them.

OK, not true in slightest. I love only one American ("Hey Babe").

But Americans as a group are lovable (when they are not pissing me off on construction projects which is something they, collectively, like to do).

I have an American contact, with whom I worked when he was with our supplier, who is also on Facebook.

Tonight I saw he was on line and sent him a quick message, which summarized said I am looking for contacts in our mutual Telepresence field.

His response was "let me make some enquiries and try to get back to you by the end of the week".

Awesome.

And earlier an American friend who lives in Munich sent me loads of job details from the company where she is currently working.

Also awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't love us collectively????

*sad panda*