A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, December 29, 2008

A refresh

I'm at the ancestral home in England and quite bored.

I invite a friend to connect to me on LinkedIn and Xing.

Whilst I'm there I update my details on both sites, something I haven't really done for 18 months. Only takes 10 minutes.

A few days ago I also updated my photograph across these sites as well as Facebook. Not sure what difference it'll make but I think it looks better.

Now, I don't expect the phone to ring as a result, but I just feel keeping everything up-to-date and fresh is no bad thing.

No comments: